(Undisclosed Address), Altamonte Springs
Are you dreaming of a country home but without a long commute to the city every day? This large 2 story home in a park-like setting has that desired country feel with the convenience to major highways and towns. This is a open concept home that is perfect for entertaining all of your family and friends. This home flows from the living, kitchen and dinning and then spills out to the back patios, decks and pool. This home features new gutters with leaf guards on front, dual AC units (downstairs new unit), new interior paint, new porcelain wood tile downstairs, 3 of he 4 have over-sized bedrooms with 2 being en-suite with walk-in closets. Upgraded light fixtures, emergency whole-house 5kw gas generator wired in. Large screened porch, large deck and an over-sized two car garage. The large kitchen has granite counters, wood burning fireplace, whole house attic fan and whole house water treatment/softener. There are also thermal pane windows, upgraded shingles and ceiling fans through out the whole house. This 3/4 of an acre property is completely fenced in and the pool has recently been resurfaced. Have no water bills (deep well), no sewer bills (septic tank with a new drain field). Back yard features a great gazebo with fire pit, perfect for entertaining. Zoned agricultural and there is a place for RV parking and all your extra toys. One owner home. THIS IS THE ONE!
- MLS® #V4907025
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,954
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market24
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.