11004 Perico Way, Bradenton
You do not want to miss this opportunity to own an amazing waterfront condominium in Perico Isle. Situated right on the lagoon with immediate access to the clubhouse, this home gives you the ultimate Florida lifestyle with very little maintenance. The moment you walk into this light-filled unit you see the incredible water view. Recently updated kitchen is open to the living room and features wood cabinets, new quartz countertops and new laminate wood floors. Separate dining room has courtyard views and also has updated laminate wood floors. Living room also has stunning water views and a fireplace. This home features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths across two floors. The large master bedroom is located on the first floor and features large sliding doors out to your private waterfront patio. Master bathroom features dual vanities, large walk-in closet and oversized shower with glass block. Upstairs you will find two more large bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bathroom between them. Tons of extra storage is available both inside the home and in the spacious 2-car garage. All new impact hurricane impact windows have also been installed. This is an amazing community just across the bridge from Anna Maria Island and situated right in the middle of multiple nature preserves. Community features clubhouse with sauna and gym, swimming pool and tennis court. A variety of natural activities and watersports are right outside your door. Start living the ultimate Florida lifestyle today.
- MLS® #U8041900
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,996
- Year Built1988
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Handicap Modified, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Listing OfficeSouthern Roots Realty
- Address11004 Perico Way
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Island Second Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market21
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:59pm EDT.