2400 Feather Sound Dr #534, Clearwater
NEW PRICE! Come see this 2 bedroom, 2 bath, top-floor unit in the guard-gated Audubon condominium community in desirable Feather Sound. This unit also has a spacious loft that can be used as a den or home office. The kitchen was updated two years ago. It features custom wood cabinetry, wide granite countertops, tiled backsplash, brushed nickel Frigidaire appliances (including a French door fridge), and lighting under the cabinets. Home cooks will appreciate the organized storage in the pantry and the two lazy Susans housed in the cupboards. The great room has ceramic floors and crown molding. The screened balcony showcases a sweeping view of the Feather Sound Country Club golf course. You will love watching the golfers, the birds wading in the creek, and the fabulous Florida sunsets. There is plenty of closet space in the unit, including outside on the balcony, which is perfect for golf clubs or beach chairs and umbrellas. The unit comes with one reserved parking space, and the community is pet-friendly. You will experience resort-style living with a pool, spa, tennis courts, indoor half-court basketball, fitness center, and cyber cafe. Feather Sound is a friendly community in a convenient location that is central to Tampa, St. Pete, Gulf beaches, both airports, restaurants, grocery shopping, trails and recreation.
- MLS® #U8037856
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,195
- Year Built1992
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sauna, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Golf Course View, Water View
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sauna, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market167
- Address2400 Feather Sound Dr #534
- SubdivisionAudubon Condo At Feather Sound
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33762
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHigh Point Elementary-PN
- MiddleFitzgerald Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
Price Change History for 2400 Feather Sound Dr #534, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8037856)
|Price Reduced (from $197,500)||$190,000||$7,500 (3.80%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:29am EDT.