7305 River Hammock Dr #102, Bradenton
Get your peace of paradise in the River Strand Golf and Country Club community! This 2 bedroom 2 bath plus a huge den and open concept floor plan Veranda has it all. Relax in one of two screened lanais while taking in spectacular pon views, wildlife, and the 27 Hole Golf Course with membership deeded to this Veranda! This is one of the most in demand first floor Veranda models, no need to worry about stairs in this Veranda. A gourmet kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, two large pantries and who could forget amazing waterfront views of the lake and golf course out your massive sliding glass doors. This unit comes complete with upgraded front load washer and dryer by LG that include pedestals to make laundry feel not like a choir in paradise. The master bedroom has sweeping views of the pond along with custom closets allowing you to maximize the space of the his and her walk ins. Private in suite with a walk in shower and double vanity to complete your sanctuary. Make your way over to the guest bedroom that also has custom closets installed maximizing your guest rooms space and finally a huge den that could easily be converted to another bedroom if you would like. One feature you will not find in other Verandas is that this Veranda has is an upgraded smart home setup. This Veranda has pre-wired surround sound system in the family room with 3 front speakers in the wall, just add a amplifier and two back speakers (pre wired already) and you are ready to go.
- MLS® #U8009734
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,561
- Year Built2014
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Handicap Modified, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- ViewConservation, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market263
- Address7305 River Hammock Dr #102
- SubdivisionVeranda Ii At River Strand Ph Iii Or2521
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeSunshine Home Sales
Price Change History for 7305 River Hammock Dr #102, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #U8009734)
|Price Reduced||$220,000||$5,000 (2.22%)|
|Price Reduced (from $230,000)||$225,000||$5,000 (2.17%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:30pm EDT.