8750 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton
Fall in love with this 3 bed 2 bath "Grand Weston Flex" floorplan located in the Stoneybrook community! Walk-in and immediately take notice of the homes great details such as the tray ceilings, gorgeous laminate flooring, and the views out to the private enclosed pool/patio area and the golf course. The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, staggered wood cabinets, and a center island. The master bedroom oasis is located downstairs and features tray ceilings, direct access out to the patio, a large walk-in closet, dual vanity sinks, shower, and a large soaking tub. Two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and an office are also located on the main level. The second-floor loft is perfect for a media room or additional family room. Stoneybrook is located under two miles to I-75 making it convenient to the airports, hospitals, the UTC mall, and outlet mall. Don't miss out on this great home!
- MLS® #T3176955
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,788
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market22
- Address8750 Stone Harbour Loop
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
Price Change History for 8750 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3176955)
|Price Reduced (from $389,000)||$384,500||$4,500 (1.16%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.