12709 Upper Manatee River Rd, Bradenton
MANATEE RIVER FRONTAGE of 1,200 LINEAL FEET on 3.71 Acres. Surround River vistas from every vantage point. Enjoy the beautiful River wildlife of manatees, dolphins, fish, and birds. It is so quiet and peaceful, yet just minutes from restaurants and shopping. Near Lakewood Ranch but on the River with NO CDD, NO HOA, NO RESTRICTIONS, bring your boat, RV, 4 wheelers, OR what ever you like. The expansive water views through-out this home are breath taking. The attention to detail in this COMPLETE REMODEL is evident throughout with the designer crafted lighting fixtures, beautiful cabinetry, gourmet chef butcher block counter tops, farm sink, modernized fireplace, wood-beam ceilings, and shabby chic farmhouse décor. The exquisite new furnishings are optional for a true turnkey experience. The cathedral windows, ceilings, and natural light make this home feel twice the size. This is a wonderful homestead or great investment property. It was used as, a very successful boutique vacation rental/special events, and a private guesthouse (see facebook page "Ramblin' River Retreat"). As seen in the News this is The Private "Ramblin River Retreat" of the famed musician John McEuen, co-founding member of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. This parcel is the only remaining piece of the 12 Ac. Riverfront assemblage and SELLER IS MOTIVATED. All reasonable offers will be considered. It is conveniently located near the new Fort Hammer Bridge and ease to interstate I-75. CHECK OUT VIDEO "TOUR 1"
- MLS® #T3161700
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,013
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ViewConservation, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBrackish Water, River
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeBay Dreams Realty
- Address12709 Upper Manatee River Rd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Days on Market96
Price Change History for 12709 Upper Manatee River Rd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3161700)
|Price Reduced||$595,000||$30,000 (4.80%)|
|Price Reduced||$625,000||$14,000 (2.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$639,000||$6,000 (0.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$645,000||$4,000 (0.62%)|
|Price Reduced||$649,000||$46,000 (6.62%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Increased (from $675,000)||$695,000||$20,000 (2.96%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.