5560 Pleasantview Ct #588/85, Bradenton
READY NOW!!! Sanibel townhome with open floor plan. L shaped kitchen features Slate color cabinets with London Sky Zodiaq quartz counter tops, Ventura plank 7 x 22 tiles, and island with breakfast bar. Dining area is adjacent to kitchen, both open up the the gathering room. Powder room on the main level is convenient for guest and homeowner alike! Sliding glass doors open up onto the lanai out back. Upstairs features a split bedroom plan, with the master suite located on the back of the home. It features at tray ceiling, HUGE walk in closet and dual sink raised height vanity with granite counter tops. Separate water closet for privacy. Laundry room and hall bath separates the bedrooms with the second and third bedrooms in the front. Located in Harmony at Lakewood Ranch, you are close to shopping, golf and the hospital. Short drive to the airport and beaches! Amenities include seasonally heated pool, play area, walking trails, clubhouse with fitness center and more. Come see why you should make Harmony your home!
- MLS® #T3150386
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,624
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market104
- Address5560 Pleasantview Ct #588/85
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 List With Beggins
Price Change History for 5560 Pleasantview Ct #588/85, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3150386)
|Price Increased||$258,541||$5,000 (1.97%)|
|Price Reduced||$253,541||$5,000 (1.93%)|
|Price Reduced (from $259,041)||$258,541||$500 (0.19%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.