1394 Black Willow Trl, Altamonte Springs
Stop! Look no further..... Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home in the Country Creek Forest Edge community. Fantastic curb appeal from the manicured lawn, exterior brick accents and covered entry with half moon glass, front door. As you walk through the front door, its hard not to notice the high ceilings and lots of natural light throughout the home. Entertain your guest in the large 22x10 living room or formal dining room. Whip up your favorite meals in the eat-in kitchen that features natural granite counter tops, solid wood cabinetry, breakfast bar, pantry and overlooks the family room. Retreat to the master suite on the first floor complete with walk-in closet, dual sinks, tub and shower. Upstairs you will find the 3 other ample size bedrooms and a bathroom. The backyard does not disappoint with a screened enclosed patio plus an open patio to take in some sun. The yard is fully fenced giving you some extra privacy. Take advantage of the community amenities by splashing up some fun in the sparkling pool, playing a game of basketball or tennis, taking in the sites on the walking trail. clubhouse or have some fun at the playground. Conveniently located off Maitland Blvd which gives you access to 414, 429, I4, dinning, entertainment and shopping. Truly a must see home, don't miss out!
- MLS® #O5785266
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,109
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address1394 Black Willow Trl
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionCountry Creek Forest Edge Unit Iii
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Assured
Price Change History for 1394 Black Willow Trl, Altamonte Springs, FL (MLS® #O5785266)
|Price Reduced (from $299,950)||$297,450||$2,500 (0.83%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.