40 N Triplet Lake Dr, Casselberry
MOVE IN READY!!! This beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home has been beautifully maintained. It is located on a beautiful conservation lot in a friendly community adjacent to Casselberry Golf Club. The home features an open floor plan, hard wood floors and tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. Newer ceiling fans and light fixtures. The kitchen has an open layout to two living spaces which is a great feature for entertaining as well as everyday life. The master bathroom was renovated to include new stone tile work. Other updates and features include: New side by side refrigerator, new water heater, upgraded gutters, a new sprinkler system, beautifully maintained landscaping, attic storage, 2 attic fans, aluminum siding, fruit trees, oversized garage and a washer and dryer. The back yard has a large deck space which is great for entertaining and is located on a conservation lot. This home is also located only a shore tide secret lake park which has tennis, racquet ball, playground, 3 pavilions, walking paths, baseball fields, fishing, recreation center and walking paths, as well as within walking distance to Lake Concord Park and Veterans Park, Casselberry Golf Club and The Seminole County Library.
- MLS® #O5782991
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,524
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
- Address40 N Triplet Lake Dr
- SubdivisionLake Triplett Heights
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorConcrete, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Attic Fan
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market156
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 12:29pm EDT.