1736 Lake Roberts Ct, Windermere
Florida Charm radiates from this Windermere Lakefront home with Detached Guest House/In-Law Suite offering a private side entry. Experience Magnificent evening Sunsets and a relaxed Island feeling from this tropical home with over 113 Feet of Lake Roberts Frontage. Cathedral ceiling in the grand foyer leads to the open Living Room with Fireplace and Wet Bar and adjoins the gracious Formal Dining Room with Butler's Pantry. Center Island Kitchen appointed with Granite Counters, Morning Room, Double Oven, Walk-in Pantry and large Breakfast Room overlooks the sparkling Pool. Comfortable Family Room flows into the Bonus Room accented by a corner Wet Bar with ample seating, Parquet Dance Floor with Mirror Ball and panoramic Water views. Master retreat provides a separate sitting area and custom walk-in closets while the Master Bath is outfitted with a Hydro Massage Tub, dual sinks and a walk-in shower. Split floor presents two secondary bedrooms and bathroom with pool access along with additional bedroom which may be utilized as a private Office. Detached Guest House offers Living/Bedroom, Kitchenette, Full Bath and separate paved garden entrance. Solar Heated Pool & Spa with Covered Dining on an expansive Lanai allows for easy entertaining and offers the perfect spot to watch gorgeous Sunsets. Private Boat Dock features powered lift for your Jet Ski and water sports equipment. Easy access to Major Roadways, Shopping and Dining. Centrally located to Excellent Public & Private Schools.
- MLS® #O5780365
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,362
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market59
- Address1736 Lake Roberts Ct
- SubdivisionButler Bay,windermere Club
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Water Softener
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
Price Change History for 1736 Lake Roberts Ct, Windermere, FL (MLS® #O5780365)
|Price Reduced (from $969,000)||$964,000||$5,000 (0.52%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.