2152 Palm Crest Dr, Apopka
Seeking a home with magazine-worthy CURB APPEAL, a NEW ROOF, a VERSATILE floor plan, REMODELED Owner’s Suite Bathroom, SUPERSIZED pool and a HUGE BACKYARD all in an ESTABLISHED and SAUGHT AFTER community? This BEAUTIFUL home is all that and more! From the front yard to the back, this home has been lovingly cared for, is well-maintained and it shows! Traditionalists will appreciate the EXPANSIVE FRONT PORCH, formal living/dining room combo, spacious family/gathering room with FIREPLACE, a Kitchen that you can sneak away to and not worry about your guests seeing the mess before the meal and the COVERED LANAI overlooking the pool & playset….your free birthday party venue! WOOD LAMINATE FLOORS are awesome for allergy prone residents, the INSIDE LAUNDRY ROOM is OVERSIZED with a utility sink & plenty of storage space too. The Owner’s bathroom is gorgeous with a soaking tub, step-in shower, tongue & groove wood ceiling and double vanities. The secondary bedrooms are BIG and accommodate plenty of furniture with ample room for that Hot Wheels track, a craft station or reading nook. Professionally INSPECTED prior to listing with recommended repairs made and sold with a ONE YEAR HOME WARRANTY, allowing you to BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! The Palms is less than 3 miles from Wekiva Springs State Park and minutes to 434 and 436, allowing for easy access to a variety of recreation, shopping, dining and entertainment venues! Bring your deposit check, you’ll want to SECURE THIS HOME the moment you pull up!
- MLS® #O5779312
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,498
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
- Address2152 Palm Crest Dr
- SubdivisionThe Palms
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market20
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.