1857 Emerald Cove Blvd, Apopka
WOW! Welcome to this spectacular 4 bed 2 bath home with upgrades inside and out. Mature trees line the front yard, with extended driveway leading to the side entry 2 car garage. This quiet tree lined street is the perfect neighborhood to call home. Inside you'll find high ceilings and a bright, open interior the ideal floorplan for family living. Family room, opens to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, custom tiled backsplash, eat-in bar and adjacent breakfast nook. Formal dining room with decorative wainscoting, and double glass doors leading to the spectacular backyard. This backyard is built for entertaining with extended covered lanai and extended pavered patio with built-in brick firepit. Backyard is fully fenced for privacy - perfect for kids and pets. The master suite features barn door entry to the ensuite, updated with wainscoting, dual sink vanity, soaking tub and separate glass enclosed frameless shower and water closet. This Beautiful home has been meticulously cared for and updated by the original owners. NEW ROOF Nov 2018! Engineered Hardwood Flooring! Newer AC! This home is located close to shopping, dining and zoned for great schools. Easy access to SR-429, Disney area theme parks, downtown Orlando and everything that Central Florida has to offer. Call now to schedule your showing!
- MLS® #O5778019
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,991
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPlayground, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address1857 Emerald Cove Blvd
- SubdivisionEmerald Cove Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBelben Realty Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.