536 Walnut St, Altamonte Springs
Begging for an update, this home would love a little attention! Quaint ranch style home built in the 70's surrounded by mature oaks on a shady quiet lot with lots of backyard space. If you have an eye for potential and enjoy updating and remodeling, this home is for you. Bring a tool belt and your imagination. Live minutes from I4 for easy access into downtown or Lake Mary. Enjoy all the shopping, dining and entertainment Semoran Blvd has to offer within a short distance.
- MLS® #O5776744
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,617
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address536 Walnut St
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSpring Oaks
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.