173 Sterling Springs Ln, Altamonte Springs
Rare Opportunity to Move into an Updated Town Home in the Lake Brantley School District!! This Gated Community offers a Sense of Security and Community while the Specific Location of this Town Home located is Located with a Few of Green Space and Trees from Your Back Yard!! The Stainless Steel Appliances go with your new home, so no need to worry about moving additional items - they are already in place!! The Spacious layout of this town home both on the first floor with the kitchen looking out to the dining area and then to the living room and then to your semi-private back oasis!! The Second Floor has the Master Bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms on the second floor that are located towards the front of the home and they each share a second bathroom. Close proximity to Restaurants, Shops, Golf, and more!! Easy access to Highways if you plan to Travel or having Friends coming to see you!! Schedule Your Private Showing Today!!
- MLS® #O5767714
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,520
- Year Built2005
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Gated Community, Pool
- # of Garages1
- ViewGreenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market56
- Address173 Sterling Springs Ln
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionCorniche Twnhms A Rep
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Walk-Up, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Price Change History for 173 Sterling Springs Ln, Altamonte Springs, FL (MLS® #O5767714)
|Price Reduced (from $215,000)||$205,000||$10,000 (4.65%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.