8502 Verese Ct, Orlando
One-Story, 4 Bedroom, Plus Office, 3 Bath, Pool Home located on a Private Cul-de-sac in the Guard Gated community of Vizcaya. This Immaculate Custom Home has been meticulously cared for and is move-in ready. Hand Forged Iron Front Door with waterfall glass Welcomes you upon entering and leads to the spacious Dining & Family Rooms complete with Ceramic Tile, Built-in niches, Plantation Shutters and Sunburst Architectural Windows. Tasteful appointments were selected throughout to accentuate the open floor plan and capture the natural outdoor views. Master Suite includes a separate sitting area and Spacious Master Bath offers dual vanities, soaking tub and walk-in shower. Three bedrooms on the opposite side of the home are highlighted with large closets and spacious rooms. Open and airy Kitchen with Stainless appliances, Walk-in pantry, Corian counters and 42” solid wood cabinets flow naturally into the Morning Room which overlooks the expansive Pool and Paved Lanai. Sparkling Pool was recently resurfaced and is surrounded by mature flowering trees and succulents. Outdoor Living area with fabulous Summer Kitchen was designed for the Grill Master and perfect for relaxed entertaining offering a Gas Grill with Thatch Roof and Retractable Sun Screen and generous dining spaces. Separate open-air patio is the perfect spot for a fire pit or al fresco dining and showcases the Rose Garden and Lush landscaping. Additional features include Paved Driveway and 3-Car Garage with extra Storage and Built-in Work Station.
- MLS® #O5755636
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,850
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market39
- Address8502 Verese Ct
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionVizcaya Ph 01 45/29
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBay Meadows Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.