1760 Blackwood Ave, Gotha
**Click on the 3D Walk-Thru Tour** Brand New Construction completed 11/2/2018 - Custom Home, Tons of Upgrades - Huge kitchen with plenty of 2-tone cabinets - Large island with storage - Undermount cabinet lighting - Stone counters - Stainless Steel Appliances - Large Pantry - Plank Tile Flooring - Wet Bar with Refrigeration & Sink - Breezeway with Built-Ins - Big Laundry Room with Extra Storage & Sink - Large Corner Master Suite with Big Bath, Double Sinks, Custom Cabinets & Walk-in Shower with Verticle Tile & Relaxation Bench - Master Closet with an abundance of Built-ins & Front Foyer with Upgraded Lighting. Three other Bedrooms with nice size closets, Two other Full Baths with Upgraded Tile - Crown Molding - Upgraded door hardware - Stack Stone Exterior - Paver Driveway - Low E Windows - Oversized Garage with WiFi Opener - Over 1/4 Acre and NO HOA! Great Schools Too! (2018-2019) Thornbrooke Elementary, Gotha Middle & Olympia H.S. Nearby to great local restaurants like Yellow Dog, New area hospitals, Winter Garden Village, Downtown Winter Garden & Brewery district - Plus easy driving to Walt Disney World, downtown Orlando, Altamonte Springs, and Orlando International Airport via the 408, 429 & Turnpike.
- MLS® #O5744478
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,500
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Custom, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market106
- Address1760 Blackwood Ave
- SubdivisionPearl Lake Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Professional Group Inc
Price Change History for 1760 Blackwood Ave, Gotha, FL (MLS® #O5744478)
|Price Reduced||$400,000||$25,000 (5.88%)|
|Price Reduced||$425,000||$5,000 (1.16%)|
|Price Reduced (from $450,000)||$430,000||$20,000 (4.44%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2019 at 5:15am EST.