4626 61st Dr E, Bradenton
GORGEOUS LAKE VIEW!! A meticulously maintained home with an open lake view in the lovely gated community of Mandalay. The main floor with all new carpeting in living room & bedrooms, has 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a large and fully equipped kitchen and adjacent family room, an office/den area, a lovely great room including the formal living room, and large dining room. The master suite has a great lake view, direct access to the inviting pool, includes a garden tub, large shower and large walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the house there are 3 additional bedrooms with large closets and two full baths, one also serving as a convenience for pool users. For casual living, the large, tiled, eat in kitchen and the tiled family room with a wonderful lake view, will fit any families needs. Laundry facilities are near the 3 car garage entrance. The 2nd floor is presently a game room suitable for a pool table or ping pong table It also has the 4th full bathroom and a large walk-in closet. This room would also be ideal for a fifth bedroom, in-law apartment, or perhaps a caregivers apartment. It has many possibilities. Both the 1st and 2nd floor air conditioning systems have just been replaced in 2018.This lovely home is very accessible to route 75 & 70, and nearby shopping areas which include many national chain restaurants and retail stores. If you are looking for a beautiful home with access to all needed services, this will fit the bill. The floor plan gives the owners a multitude of luxurious choices.
- MLS® #N6100262
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,083
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market380
- Address4626 61st Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Price Change History for 4626 61st Dr E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #N6100262)
|Price Reduced||$399,900||$30,000 (6.98%)|
|Price Reduced||$429,900||$19,100 (4.25%)|
|Price Reduced (from $469,900)||$449,000||$20,900 (4.45%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.