1225 Poinsettia Dr, Apopka
3 Bed 2 Bath Possible 4 Bedroom In Paradise Cove Bear Lake Boat Ramp Access Open Floor Plan Kitchen & Family Room With Wood Burning Fireplace, Relax in The Back Yard Screened In Back Porch With Jacuzzi Spa Fenced In With Shed For Storage & Covered Workshop Area, Plus Workshop Garage With Front & Back Entry Doors. Call Today For Showing Appointment ! Bring An Offer !
- MLS® #G5015026
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available
- ParkingDriveway, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market23
- Address1225 Poinsettia Dr
- SubdivisionParadise Point 1st Sec
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeCatherine Hanson Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 4:59pm EDT.