10951 Cherry Lake Rd, Clermont
There is a place, that in the mornings, the dew glistens over the rolling field like millions of perfectly placed crystals; reflecting the rays of the sun, as it rises. As your gaze moves, the field of lights meets the water; where the light dances even more brilliantly, as nature greets you to the day. This is a special place for those few, who yearn for wide open spaces and appreciate the beauty and detail in this magnificent property. As you enter the gated private estate, you are overtaken with the feel of Tuscany; the driveway guides you through 7+ beautiful acres of flowing fields that lead to your luxury Villa, the equestrian stables, and the detached six-vehicle showroom, with a private office, and upstairs guest villa. The Main Villa contains 4457 sq.ft. of beautiful living space plus a salt water pool, with a 1760 square foot garage under air, 140 sq.ft. studio, 1760 sq. ft 4 bedroom guesthouse that will sleep 8 being used as an AirBNB (completely furnished) and a 1760 sq.ft. four stall barn with full tack room and direct access to the wooden cross-buck fenced pastures, and riding paddock. If you are a discerning buyer that likes the road less traveled, have it all with this lakefront European inspired equestrian estate, located in Central Florida, only 30 minutes from Disney and Orlando International Airport. Please ask for the attached remarks for full details of this magnificent property.
- MLS® #G5009891
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,117
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address10951 Cherry Lake Rd
- SubdivisionApshawa Groves
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Days on Market62
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.