9125 Lake Coventry Ct, Gotha
Welcome home to your lake front pool home. This 6BD/4.5BA 3 story home w/3 car garage is centrally located. You will step inside & see a large formal dining room. The kitchen is fit for a chef w/an island, full size Frigidaire refrigerator & freezer, gas cook top, double oven & GRANITE Counters. The kitchen overlooks a beautiful formal living room w/wood burning fireplace & views of the pool & lake & has a large office/den. Family room offers waterfront views. Master suite is on the main floor w/french doors that lead out to the balcony. Master Bath offers dual closets w/dual vanity, a huge walk in shower, jetted tub & bidet. Up the beautiful staircase you will find a sitting area w/3 spacious bedrooms. One bedroom offers its own en suite, the other two share a Jack-n-Jill bathroom w/dual vanities. Take the elevator down 2 floors & you will find the walkout basement that offers another en suite bedroom with an additional bedroom. The main living area downstairs offers a large kitchen with GRANITE counters, mini-fridge, dishwasher, sink and microwave. Tile floors downstairs make the maintenance a breeze. You will enjoy a great outdoor kitchen w/gas grill that is plumbed to gas line, & offers a wine fridge & sink. You will love relaxing on your kayak or boat. End the night with a fire by the lake w/the fire pit. Other features include tankless water heaters, tray ceilings w/crown molding in Family Room, Marble tops in Master Bathroom & irrigation that runs from the lake. All this & more can be yours today.
- MLS® #G5009233
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,148
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Iii Re
- Address9125 Lake Coventry Ct
- SubdivisionLake Fischer Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- Days on Market71
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2019 at 5:30am EST.