7821 49th Ave E, Bradenton
Hurry Up and submit your offer before it's too late! This three bedroom home has been meticulously maintained and cared for. Enjoy a split floorplan, with generous room sizes and efficient use of space. Upon entry, you will be welcomed with an oversized living room with cathedral ceiling. If you like to entertain, you will love the flow from from living room, to the dining room and straight through the french doors to the cozy sun porch! You will enjoy cooking in this sunny kitchen with newer stainless steal appliances and high bar seating. Family and freinds will enjoy making memories in the private backyard which is fenced and ready for your pets! If a pool is on your wish list, there is ample space to add the pool of your dreams! The master suite offers his and her closets and dual sinks in the master bath! The interior of this home is a warm, nuetral color and is move in ready! Don't miss the beautiful community pool, tennis courts and basketball courts! Creekwood is conveniently located in close proximatey to Interstate 75, top rated beaches, airports and fantastic shops and restaurants! What are you waiting for? This great deal won't last long, so hurry in and bring your offer before it's too late!
- MLS® #A4437267
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,563
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Other, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market20
- Address7821 49th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Sp 2 Sp G & H
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeSarasota Trust Realty Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.