1108 43rd St W, Bradenton
Bring your decorating ideas and transform this home into your own. This west Bradenton 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom property has a large yard and no deed restrictions which allows you to park your boat or RV. You'll love the convenient location close to shopping, restaurants, medical facilities and only a short drive to the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico beaches. Don't miss out on this one.
- MLS® #A4437142
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage850
- Year Built1944
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address1108 43rd St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWestwego Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMiller Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Sunstar Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.