11225 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
Owner is putting a new roof with warranty transferrable to the buyer! This is the most beautiful home in the neighborhood. Salt water pool and spa. The backyard faces the countryside and you are on a cul-de-sac. This split open-floor plan is perfect to entertain family and friends. Gourmet kitchen. Granite countertop. Tile in the living areas and hardwood floor in the bedrooms make a cozy atmosphere. The oversize master suite features walk-in closet, walk-in shower, dual vanity.The back of the house encompasses an enclosed lanai and a pool cage, just waiting for the king/queen of the barbecue. Nest thermostat to save on utilities. Gates Creek is a very welcoming community with low HOA ($100 a quarter) and no CDD. Compare with communities nearby and you will realize you have better, bigger and less expensive. You will have an easy access to I-75 for a commute to Sarasota or Tampa. UTC shopping mall is two exits away. Follow the road to Anna Maria Beaches or world-renowned Siesta Key. Fine dining and a wonderful quality of life are just awaiting you.
- MLS® #A4437099
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,812
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Listing OfficeInvestus Realty Llc
- Address11225 2nd Ave E
- SubdivisionGates Creek Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit
- Days on Market17
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.