6114 Willow Oak Cir, Bradenton
Discover this peaceful maintenance free community with canopied oak lined streets...A rare find in The Oaks with over 2591 sq ft of living space located in West Bradenton. This well maintained home shows pride of ownership and is move in ready. Upon entering into the extended entryway you will notice the living room featuring a cozy wood burning fireplace and vaulted ceilings. There is also an office with bamboo floors, skylight and french doors.The chef in your family will love the updated kitchen including a large breakfast bar, double ovens, cooktop, granite countertop, wood cabinets and french doors leading outside to the picturesque private yard. The large bonus room has bamboo floors with an outside entrance to the backyard oasis with a patio, perfect for entertaining. Lets not forget about the huge master bedroom with sitting area and french doors opening up to the your own botanical garden. The master bath has dual sinks, spa tub, and walk in shower. This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath home also has an inside laundry room. This home has two A/C to keep you and your guest cool. There is a community pool...or take a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico beaches. Must own for one year prior to leasing and pet friendly up to 20 lbs.
- MLS® #A4437094
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,591
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market209
- Address6114 Willow Oak Cir
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionOaks Condo Ph 3 The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:59am EDT.