5412 4th Street Ct E, Bradenton
Come see this beautifully remodeled 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Car Garage Home in Beautiful Sunny Bradenton! This recently updated concrete block construction property is ready for you and everything is brand new. The modernized kitchen boasts sleek new granite countertops, new wood kitchen cabinets, an oversized sink, and gorgeous new Stainless Steel Appliances. The stylish wood-look ceramic tile floors throughout the home are complemented by the all new lighting and the slick new paintjob. The chic new bathroom is perfect from the ceramic tile tub surround down to cool new Barn-Door vanity! And don’t forget the Master Suite which also has a wonderfully updated stand up shower with matching ceramic tile. Best of all is the GIANT screened in patio with new café lights ready for your next cookout! The exterior of the home also features new Gaco Roofing (done properly with A&B Primer) across the whole membrane roof, a very fashionable new paint job, and the landscaping has been updated, pruned, and freshly mulched. With all these fantastic updates, this property is move-in ready… so make an appointment today!
- MLS® #A4437033
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingOff Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Other
- Days on Market14
- Address5412 4th Street Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionKirkhaven Unit 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Reverse Cycle
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeMangrove Realty Associates
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.