3416 43rd Ter E, Bradenton
This beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bath single level pool home, represents an incredible value for the Florida lifestyle. Located in Oak Trace on a cul-de-sac, it offers a private setting that is also minutes from everything the Suncoast has to offer. The split floor plan features a combined family room/kitchen with vaulted ceilings, a breakfast bar, and dinette area which overlooks the beautiful pool and is the perfect setting for relaxing or entertaining. In addition, it also features a separate formal dining and living area for special occasions. The spacious fully screened pool area is the best of all worlds with a covered sitting area, but also has southern exposure - so you can enjoy the Florida sun all day long. The separate large master suite features two walk in closets and has direct access to the pool area as well. The master bath has dual sinks and a shower with a separate garden tub for relaxing after a long day by the pool. An indoor laundry room and large 2 car garage make it complete. **Be sure to see the attached fully immersive 3D Virtual Tour to fully appreciate this beautiful home.**
- MLS® #A4436856
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,060
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market7
- Address3416 43rd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionOak Trace A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.