5400 34th St W #4f, Bradenton
Rarely available first floor corner unit overlooking the pristine pool in the highly desirable community of Morton Village! This condo is one of the only units with A/C ducted into the lanai for bonus under air living space! High end lighting system has been added throughout the condo with multiple dimming settings allowing for the perfect amount of light all the time. An additional update is the display case / wine rack which includes a dimming system. The air distribution system has been maximized with the air flowing through the soffit light fixtures. Morton Village is ideally located right next to the world famous IMG Academy. The community offers two pools, a clubhouse, shuffleboard, and innumerable social events and activities. Seller is offering a $2000 carpet credit for a sale closing on or before July 1, 2019. Come see this unit today!
- MLS® #A4436785
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,209
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Pool, Sidewalk
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Other, Sidewalk
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
- Address5400 34th St W #4f
- SubdivisionMorton Village Condo Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market27
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.