384 Aruba Cir #102, Bradenton
TURNKEY!!!! Resort style living in Margaritaville! We are adjacent to award winning Harbour Isle and have access to the private clubs and amenities of the Harbour Isle waterfront lifestyle, which includes a tiki bar, 3 pools, SkyBar, fitness center, walking path, firepit and large clubhouse! This 3BR, 3Bth barely lived in condo offers stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, 10 foot ceilings and a screened lanai overlooking the mangroves, lagoon, and Anna Maria Sound. You will have access to 4 pools, one across the street, walkable access to a deep water marina that has direct access to the gulf and offers and dockside dining, with 55 wet slips and 128 dry slips. There is a playground for the tots, BBQ grill and splashpads. Did I mention TURNKEY? Ready and waiting, completely furnished with dishes, silverware, sheets, towels and 5 TV's! Seriously, what are you waiting for. Call now for a private showing.
- MLS® #A4436578
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingUnder Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Storage
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
- Address384 Aruba Cir #102
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMarina Walk On Harbour Isle Ph 2-11 Or26
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market31
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 10:59am EDT.