6124 35th Ct E, Bradenton
Immaculately maintained three bed two bath home in excellent location waiting for you. This open floor plan invites you in and welcomes with all the touches expected in a contemporary Florida home. The kitchen with solid surface counter tops, large island, and beautiful cabinetry makes for a lovely centerpiece to the very large open great room concept. With a very clean flow from the front door to the back patio this is clearly a floor plan that will meet all your needs. The small community is situated along a preserve which gives you the country quiet yet city close feel. Do not miss your chance to own this lovely home where you can stop worrying about the future and start making memories you will never forget. Get your private showing scheduled now before this opportunity is taken by someone else.
- MLS® #A4436570
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Contemporary
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Dead-End, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market29
- Address6124 35th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionProspect Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryKinnan Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeForbes Property Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 10:59am EDT.