(Undisclosed Address), Bradenton
Lovely 4 bedroom 2 bath home in River Point. Large kitchen with granite counters, wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Breakfast bar and eat in kitchen. Spacious living room and dining room have laminate wood floors. Large master suite with walk in closet and large windows looking out into the landscaped backyard. Master bath has a shower & tub. Screen enclosed lanai and beautiful pool for your enjoyment. Private fenced backyard. Roof is only 4 years old and new A/C was installed in 2018. Community boat ramp accessing the Manatee River and only a short distance to the gulf. Low HOA paid semi annually. Convenient location to shopping, restaurants, & hospital.
- MLS® #A4436499
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,864
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market30
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeExit King Realty
Price Change History for N/A, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4436499)
|Price Reduced (from $325,000)||$300,000||$25,000 (7.69%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:44am EDT.