7308 52nd Dr E, Bradenton
Bring the BBQ & the Floaties...this Home is Party Central w/a Remodeled Floorplan for Maximum Family Fun Inside & Out. Enjoy Endless Hours of Fishing Right in Your Own Bkyd & the Fabulous Pond w/ all the Wildlife and Spectacular Sunsets is Breathtaking! As You Enter the Home there is a Flex Space Directly in Front. To the Left is the Private & Spacious Master Suite w/a Large Built in Closet. The Master Bath has been completely Remodeled w/ Split Vanities, Granite Countertops, Jacuzzi Tub, Large Frameless Glass Walk in Shower & a Private Potty. The Right of the Foyer is the Dining Room & just around the corner is the Kitchen which has been Updated w/ Stainless Appliances, Granite Countertops w/ Undermount Sink & White Shaker Cabinets. The Kitchen has a Bar Top & Opens to the Great Room which is quite Large & the Triple Sliders Open to a Spacious Covered Lanai & Gorgeous Pool and Lounge Area. The Two Auxiliary Bdrms are at the Rear of the Home along with the Guest Bath, this area can be Separated by the Pocket Door. Recent Additions to the Home are: The Nest Thermostat, Solar Heated Saltwater System, Digital Variable Speed Pool Pump, Plantation Shutters in Several Rooms, Crown Mold, Window Trim, 5.25" Baseboards & 2017 New Insulation. All Floors have been replaced; there is Tile in the Bathrooms & the rest is Dark Wood Laminate. There's a Firepit just Outside the Pool Cage by the Pond. All of This & only 5 Min to UTC, 100's of Eateries & 30 Min to the Beach. This is the FL Lifestyle!!
- MLS® #A4436357
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,794
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market4
- Address7308 52nd Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Sp I Un A-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeBlakeley & Associates Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.