4517 30th Ln E, Bradenton
Immaculate and move-in ready! This highly-sought after Wallingford subdivision home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, cathedral ceilings, & fantastic split floor plan. As you walk in, you will immediately notice the bright, natural sunlight filling the house. The front room offers a dining area with plenty of room for entertaining. The kitchen opens to the family room & showcases granite countertops, breakfast bar, and additional dining space. The pocket door helps to create a private double suite for the 2 guest bedrooms and bath. Escape to the master bedroom with tray ceiling, designer fan, two walk-in closets, ensuite featuring a large garden tub, double sinks & makeup vanity. You will love the private access to the lanai and backyard. This home updated (paint + carpet) in June 2018. New A/C (2014). Conveniently located to I-75, Tampa and Sarasota airports, shopping, golf courses & renowned beaches.
- MLS® #A4436256
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,762
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
- Address4517 30th Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWallingford, A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Group
Price Change History for 4517 30th Ln E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4436256)
|Price Reduced||$269,500||$5,400 (1.96%)|
|Price Reduced||$274,900||$2,500 (0.90%)|
|Price Reduced||$277,400||$2,500 (0.89%)|
|Price Reduced||$279,900||$2,500 (0.89%)|
|Price Reduced (from $284,900)||$282,400||$2,500 (0.88%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:14pm EDT.