3901 Sandpointe Dr, Bradenton
This West Bradenton home is one of the few homes in the neighborhood currently available with over 1700 square feet, has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a 1 car garage. It is listed at the lowest square foot price in the neighborhood. Truly a value for someone looking for an affordable home to call their own. Additionally, the sellers had the property painted inside and installed new carpet in the bedrooms, family and living rooms to get it ready for the market. Over the years several other updates have been done including the roof in 2009 and a/c in 2012. The seller is also offering a Home Warranty to the Buyer at closing. Featured inside this home are large rooms, plenty of storage space, indoor laundry, fireplace in the family room and an enclosed Florida room which was added to the home in 2006. Located on a fenced corner lot, there is plenty of room to bring your toys in this non-deed restricted community. There is also a large shed for more storage. The neighborhood features sidewalks on both sides of the street, underground utilities and street lights and is conveniently located to Bradenton Beaches, medical facilities, GT Bray park and shopping. Call your favorite Realtor and see this property ASAP.
- MLS® #A4436185
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,767
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Fiber Optics, Propane
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market8
- Address3901 Sandpointe Dr
- SubdivisionSandpointe Sub 3rd Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeXena Vallone Realty Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.