5136 54th St W, Bradenton
Water and golf course views surround you the moment you walk through the doors of this meticulously maintained 1661 square foot three bedroom two bathroom Glenn Lakes pool home. New roof to be completed prior to closing. Great Room plan is light and bright open to the dining and kitchen area. Under cabinet lighting, solid surface counter top, Bosch dishwasher, microwave new in 2015. Lennox AC new in 2015. 50 gallon water heater new 2016. Carpet in living area and master new in 2019. Master bath remodeled in 2018. The pool was newly resurfaced. The pool deck is pavered and the screened lanai is partially covered making it fabulous for entertaining as it looks out over the pond and golf course. There is a secluded fire pit outside lanai space that has abundant seating ability. The home is located on a cul-de-sac road making it very private. Florida friendly mature landscape with curbing around the property. Community tennis court and park. Close to the nations top beaches, dining, shopping and IMG Academy.
- MLS® #A4436168
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,661
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Golf Course View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market5
- Address5136 54th St W
- SubdivisionGlenn Lakes Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.