12520 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton
BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION-MODEL HOME-OFFERING LEASBACK! THE CAPTIVA, is BUILT BY SAM RODGERS WITH pure elegance from the moment you pull up to the Brick Paved Driveway you will see the rich details-INCLUDING INPACT LOW e-VINYL WINDOWS AND INPACT GLASS FRONT DOOR! Gourmet Kitchen, offers Stainless Steel Convection Wall Oven, Gas Cook Top, with Chef's Hood Vent, Microwave and Deluxe Refrigerator. Kitchen & Bath Cabinets are solid wood cabinets, that are dove tailed and are soft close!- CAMBRIA QUARTZ Countertops thru out with PORCELAIN TILE FLOORING, to upgraded LIGHTING and 12' CEILINGS WITH CUSTOM TRIM THRU OUT ENTIRE HOME! Oversize lanai with POOL & Outdoor gas Kitchen is perfect for all your entertaining needs! The OPEN FLOOR PLAN looks out past the great room to the beautiful lanai, with Bird Sanctuary PRESERVE VIEWS.The Master Suite is grand and elegant leading to the master bath with double vanities and large walk in shower! The 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms share a bath in between with a bathtub and tiled shower wall up to ceiling. This custom home offers modern colors that are carried throughout the home and makes it feel light, bright and open. Grey Hawk Landing is a gated community includes two community pools, fitness center, tennis courts , bocce ball courts, playground, basketball courts, soccer field, baseball field and football field. Top A-Rated Schools! Make this home yours today!
- MLS® #A4436065
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,222
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments, Thermal Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market31
- Address12520 Goldenrod Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeLegacy Realty Of Florida
Price Change History for 12520 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4436065)
|Price Reduced (from $666,107)||$665,900||$207 (0.03%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.