308 57th St W, Bradenton
Classic mid century Florida ranch home featuring a unique and inviting screened courtyard and lots of nice upgrades. Three bedrooms, two full baths, open floor plan, remodeled kitchen and remarkable outdoor spaces make this an entertainer’s dream! The current owners have lovingly cared for and improved the home by adding newer windows (2005), newer roof (2009), and updated 200 amp electrical service, as well as freshly painting inside and out, newer appliances and bath vanities. There is nice neutral tile throughout the main areas of the home, with carpet in the master bedroom and second bedroom. Each of the three bedrooms have large cedar lined closets for ample storage. There is a enclosed workshop space for storage as well. The open side patio is perfect for grilling and two storage sheds will stay to house all your lawn and garden tools. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants as well as the 59th Street boat ramp, Robinson Preserve, and DeSoto National Memorial Park. Follow Manatee Avenue west to the pristine Anna Maria Island beaches and some of the best sunsets on the West Coast of Florida!
- MLS® #A4435952
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,387
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Florida, Historical, Ranch, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPublic Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest, On Street, Open, Parking Pad, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market4
- Address308 57th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionGreen Acres
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.