22020 60th Ave E, Bradenton
EMBRACE THE CHARMS OF COUNTRY LIVING! A RARE opportunity to Own a UNIQUE PLACE with SPACE! Privately gated, nestled on 5 acres, this CUSTOM BUILT LOG home has an undeniable 'WOW' factor. It is HANDCRAFTED to the highest standards utilizing the finest quality materials. Exceptional attention to details and superb workmanship is evident throughout this home and will appeal to those who demand the Best in Quality. Step inside and be greeted by the soaring ceilings complimented with timber beams and visually dramatic living space. The character-filled kitchen with solid wood cabinets provides enough space for family and friends to congregate. First-floor master bedroom features a charming ensuite with a standalone tub and shower. The imposing staircase adds a striking feature and leads to the second level with 3 bedrooms and a cozy loft area. Cook up the storm in your dedicated outdoor kitchen equipped with a full bar and ample sitting, or gather around a firepit for storytelling time. It is truly an ultimate haven for a year-round entertaining! An oversize porch provides an opportunity to enjoy expansive views of wildlife and nature! This property has enough room to create a family compound of your dreams. Bring your toys and pets! There are a 24x36 workshop, two storage buildings, and Mother-in-Law/Guest House for great income potential. Deer Pass Lodge is the best-kept secret in Manatee County, located close to Lakewood Ranch and major roadways. A MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE! CALL TODAY FOR A PRIVATE TOUR!
- MLS® #A4435939
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,712
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Custom, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Propane, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewDrainage Canal, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Dead-End, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorLog, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stem Wall
- Listing OfficeBarrett Realty, Inc
- Address22020 60th Ave E
- SubdivisionWaterbury Tracts Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market15
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.