6008 Java Plum Ln, Bradenton
Bright and airy delightful move-in home on desirable Java Plum Lane in Garden Lakes Estates. The natural light fills every room through numerous windows and the double entry doors with frosted etched glass. Lounge in your enclosed florida room which has sliders to the patio, the living room and the eat in kitchen. Barbecue on your patio and store your toys in your oversized garage. This home lives like a dream, with granite counters, newer carpet and a 5 year old roof too! The 3rd bedroom can easily be used for an office, and has a walk in closet as does that gorgeous master bedroom which has two of them!. Plenty of storage space not only in the house, but also in the garage while stiill leaving plenty of room for 2 cars. Community pool, club house, ground maintenance and more. This home lives like a dream and is clearly priced to sell : in the last 6 months the 3 homes which have sold on Java Plum went for $280,000, $247,000, and $263,000.
- MLS® #A4435856
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeExit King Realty
- Address6008 Java Plum Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGarden Lakes Estates 7b-7g
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market13
Price Change History for 6008 Java Plum Ln, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4435856)
|Price Increased (from $242,400)||$245,500||$3,100 (1.28%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.