8736 54th Ave E, Bradenton
Flexible rental options! (Short or Long Term, Partial or unfurnished, Call for details) This distinctive ‘SunSprite’ courtyard plan with guest Casita offers 2,600+ sq. ft. of living area focused on the private resort style heated pool and spa, seamlessly blending the outdoors with the in. The Formal Living, Dining Room, Kitchen and Family Room all lend to the ultimate Florida entertaining experience for you and your guests. This home upgrades include a custom designed Kitchen with cherry-wood cabinetry, designer granite counter-top selection, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, dry bar and custom touches throughout. The master suite overlooking the fairway features a remodeled en-suite with the same attention to detail in the cabinets, granite and tile preferences. Plantation shutters or silhouettes shades, California closets systems, and more add to this executive level home. Surrounded by beauty and finely manicured grounds, living in Rosedale Golf & Country Club is a dream come true with its optional social and membership offerings and No CDD Tax for its residents. Live your best life here!
- MLS® #A4434944
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,513
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In County, Near Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
- Address8736 54th Ave E
- SubdivisionRosedale 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market48
Price Change History for 8736 54th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4434944)
|Price Reduced||$2,800||$400 (12.50%)|
|Price Increased (from $3,000)||$3,200||$200 (6.67%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.