714 Dogwood Run, Bradenton
BETTER THAN NEW! This Immaculate Sam Rodgers MAGNOLIA model home is on a Premium Lot. AMAZING VALUE with many Exquisitely appointed UPGRADES! Enter via the Elegant Glass Door to an OPEN FLOOR PLAN with Gourmet Kitchen offering Stainless Appliances, Gas Stovetop, Granite counter tops, Tile Back-splash, Crowned Wood Cabinetry, Oversized Island/Breakfast Bar, Double Large Sink and Breakfast Nook. Relax in your GREAT ROOM overlooking the Extended Pavered Lanai of Tranquility, with Private Preserve and Water Views, and CUSTOM Roll-Down Screens for Privacy. The Master Bedroom is spacious an bright and also leads to the Lanai. The Ensuite Full-Marble Master Bath has Oversized Walk-In Shower with Dual Vanities, Premium Ventilation and Water Closet. There are three additional Full Bedrooms and a Bonus Room! CROWN MOLDING, TRAY CEILINGS, RECESSED LIGHTING, CUSTOM PLANTATION SHUTTERS, DESIGNER DRAPERIES and HUNTER DOUGLAS blinds throughout! The VENTED THREE-CAR GARAGE is also updated with a 6" Header Beam, Hurricane Windows, Drop Sink, TONS of STORAGE and access to the LIGHTED Attic Space that has been finished with TONGUE & GROOVE Flooring. Complete GENERAC Gas Line and Prep for Future Generator with Concrete Pad. Greyhawk Landing is an Amenity Rich Community with HOA of only $105/Annual offering TWO large Lagoon Style Pools, Waterfall, Water Slide and Spa, Tennis & Basketball Courts, Playgrounds, Softball & Soccer Fields, 1.95 miles of Wilderness Trail for walking/biking, and SO MUCH MORE! Convenient to I75.
- MLS® #A4434736
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,728
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market208
- Address714 Dogwood Run
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Island Life Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.