719 Tropical Dr, Bradenton
Paradise on the Braden River! Living is easy in this impressive, generously spacious residence with river views and gulf access. The open floor plan encompasses three spacious bedrooms and a den with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage, two luxurious bathrooms, and a sleek and stylish gourmet eat-in kitchen that flows through to the living/dining room combination. The expansive kitchen opens up to a spacious rear backyard oasis with a screened in-ground pool, signature spa and plenty of seating, dining and entertainment patio space all on the Braden River. This magnificent waterfront residence graced by an extended (deep water) private dock (and a floating jet ski dock) along with electric boat lift is a haven for gazing at your own waterfront views from multiple vantage points. Perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The master bedroom, complete with walk-in closet and en suite overlooks the pool and river. This ideal location is by shopping, golf, schools, fine dining, hospitals, Downtown Bradenton, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch and Saint Petersburg. Easy access to I-75 and Tampa. All patio furniture, tables/chairs, outdoor tv, pool/spa toys and equipment convey, as well as wall hangings, garage shelves and deep-freezer. Perfect for anyone, this home is ideally positioned to enjoy Florida on the waterfront.
- MLS® #A4434642
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,850
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Near Golf Course, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeSarabay Suncoast Realty
- Address719 Tropical Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTropical Shores
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market151
Price Change History for 719 Tropical Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4434642)
|Price Reduced (from $490,000)||$485,000||$5,000 (1.02%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 11:14am EDT.