4144 Caddie Dr E, Bradenton
NEWLY REMODELED !!! Enjoy Florida living at it's BEST in Peridia Golf & Country Club. NEW TILE ROOF in Feb 2018. NEW AC in 2017. This beautiful MAINTENANCE FREE PATIO HOME just underwent a $12,000 Renovation! Positioned on the Fourth Tee of Of Peridia's Executive 18 Hole Golf Course, this beautiful 3BR 2BA features incredible views of the golf course! The OPEN FLOOR PLAN features soaring VOLUME CEILINGS and Hunter Douglas Window Treatments. Lots of Windows - Light and Bright with PLANTATION SHUTTERS. The interior of the home has been FRESHLY PAINTED. BEAUTIFUL NEW FLOORS and BASEBOARDS throughout. Spacious Garage with Workshop Area and LOTS OF STORAGE. Garage Floor Painted. The 3rd BR could serve as an office and features DUAL MURPHY BEDS. The LARGE ENCLOSED LANAI is great for entertaining space. Enjoy all the special amenities of Peridia GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB including a HEATED POOL, FULL RESTAURANT & BAR, 18 HOLE EXECUTIVE GOLF COURSE, PRO SHOP, TENNIS, PICKLEBALL and many other YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES! This home is within minutes to the most beautiful beaches in the entire world! Just a short drive to Sarasota's downtown arts and cultural districts.
- MLS® #A4433878
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Maintenance Free, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Golf Course
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, On Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Water View, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market197
- Address4144 Caddie Dr E
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.