3118 38th Ter E, Bradenton
Move into this newly painted 3/4 bedroom, 2 bath home in Highland Ridge. The home has been completely painted throughout including the garage. The home has newer rugs in all bedrooms and newer appliances in the kitchen. The bathrooms have brand newer toilets. The home has ample space and tile in all living areas including the master. This home is in a great location, close to US 301, State Rd 70 and I -75. It would be a great home for a family, a couple or even a single person. The home is in a great school system and close to the Manatee Charter School. Convenient to Sarasota and Bradenton. It is close to shopping, restaurants, and about 20 minutes to the beaches. Please call for more details and to schedule your private tour.
- MLS® #A4433825
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,101
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesNo Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- # of Garages2224
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market33
- Address3118 38th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHighland Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.