4688 72nd Ct E, Bradenton
This is a MUST see preserve and lake home! Lovingly maintained, this home has been given numerous improvements that are amazing to say the least. As you drive up the pavered, circular driveway you will be welcomed through the front door with warm, laminate flooring (real oak wood floors underneath) and a very open, recently remodeled great room and kitchen. Vaulted ceilings adorn the great room, granite counters in kitchen and raised panel wood cabinetry. Kitchen also boasts five years new stainless steel appliances. Hunter Douglas blinds are located throughout most of the home, interior painted just five years ago, and both baths completely remodeled with marble and quartz. Walk in closet in the master is unbelievable with a lazy susan like shoe compartment, upgraded shelving, full length mirror, and safe room. Master bath tub is jetted with plenty of room for two people. ROOF IS TWO YEARS NEW, HVAC THREE YEARS NEW, POOL TWO YEARS NEW, and TANKLESS HOT WATER HEATER THREE YEARS NEW. Garage is insulated and air conditioned!!! Home also boasts new duct work, new insulation in attic, two electrical panels, and new gutters. Take in the breathtaking preserve and lake views while relaxing in the outdoor, oak covered ceiling lanai. Cook dinner in the incredible outdoor kitchen/cabana as you listen to the sweet sounds of the creek flowing in background. Yard has a beautiful new fence surrounding it and the entire lanai area has been recently pavered. Pool has an electric heater. MUST SEE to believe!
- MLS® #A4433676
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,537
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address4688 72nd Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph Two Sp A & B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWch Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.