1610 29th St W, Bradenton
Charming & Eclectic Bungalow - this charismatic West Bradenton home features two large bedrooms and an updated bath, plus one of the most unique kitchens you’ll ever see! The current owner is a master of small spaces and an accomplished artist who has transformed this abode into a fun and inviting retreat. Built in the 1950s, there is original parquet flooring throughout the living area, ceramic tile in the bedrooms, and a large wood-burning fireplace in the living room. The front porch is screened while the covered deck out back is open air - perfect for sunrise to sunset enjoyment of the uniquely landscaped plant lover’s paradise. Along the entire North side of the house is a 60 foot carport covering the driveway back to the one-car garage/workshop. The workshop features a workbench, water and electric. The roof was installed 2003, HVAC (Puron system) in 2009, hurricane rated sliding door in 2013, water heater in 2013, hurricane rated garage door in 2014, commode in bathroom in 2016, and rear property line fencing in 2018. The house was also tented for termites in 2015 and is under warranty until 2020. An alley travels behind the property for additional access to your backyard.
- MLS® #A4433644
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,152
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Florida, Historical, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAlley Access, Covered, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market21
- Address1610 29th St W
- SubdivisionBears Sub Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.