5304 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton
FAIRFIELD, a beautiful gated community with no age restrictions. This well cared for 2 bedroom, 2 bath Villa with a den and 2 car garage is on a premium lot. Low HOA Fee. This gated community of resort style maintenance free villas offers a relaxed and carefree living style. Ceramic tile in the living areas, carpet in the bedrooms. This villa is open, bright and spacious, the combination of the great room with coffer ceiling and dining area offers an extended area for entertaining and incorporates the space on the EXTENDED lanai for the best of indoor and outdoor living. A gas stub is located on the lanai for your BBQ grill. Master bedroom suite with his & hers closets , dual sinks and a walk in shower stall. Indoor laundry room. Fairfield offers a beautiful pool and spa area, fitness room, club house and BBQ area. Located within minutes of I-75, close to UTC mall and numerous shops and restaurants.
- MLS® #A4433638
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available, NaturalGas Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Fitness Center, Sauna
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeAll Brokers Realty, Inc.
- Address5304 Fairfield Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market30
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.