4820 Boston Common Gln, Bradenton
Unbelievable value, centrally located, "A" rated schools and one of the most meticulously maintained homes you will see. Everything about this Kingfisher 2 model will please you. Travertine floors with penny-set grout lines in foyer, kitchen & family room sets the tone for this home, providing a backdrop of class, elegance, & modern style. High vaulted ceilings draw you into the kitchen & family room, offering a feeling of openness & grandeur. Fully equipped kitchen is simply delightful w/ granite, 42” cabs w/crown, large island, stainless appliances, & custom backsplash. The kitchen is open to the main living space & together they become the centerpiece of the home. Engineered wood in the den (has closet), ancillary 2nd & 3rd bedrooms, & master bedroom is exquisite & complements the travertine floors to bring warmth & sophistication to the entire home. Upstairs is a huge bonus room, 4th bd & 3rd bath. The large salt water pool/spa & covered lanai is a paradise AND the lanai TV conveys w/ purchase including the outdoor speakers. The entire home is fitted with a Culligan water softener, & a reverse osmosis water purification system on the kitchen sink and refrigerator. So many features like tankless gas water heater, a new 2nd floor AC (upgrade), & fresh high-grade SW paint t/o interior AND exterior of the home (including trim), wains coating, framed mirrors, granite/baths, 3 car & preserve lot. Pride in ownership is at its best in this home as it waits to bless you with years of memories & happiness.
- MLS® #A4433609
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,835
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market34
- Address4820 Boston Common Gln
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase C-ba
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 4820 Boston Common Gln, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4433609)
|Price Reduced||$474,900||$10,000 (2.06%)|
|Price Reduced||$484,900||$5,000 (1.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $499,900)||$489,900||$10,000 (2.00%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.