2204 19th St E, Bradenton
Ready to move-In, this 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Carport home was fully updated in 2011! Some of the updated features include wood laminate floors through out the great room and the 3 bedrooms, all have ceiling fans, The kitchen was updated with wood cabinets, formica counters and appliances (please note the microwave does not work). Bathroom has been updated with new vanity, toilet and tub. The roof was replaced with a 20 Year Class A fungus Resistant shingles. Water heater and air conditioner were also replaced in 2011. Impact windows were installed. Blinds were installed through the home. You'll enjoy the large fenced-in backyard. Amazing value for this updated home. This one won't last long!
- MLS® #A4433591
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage962
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
- Address2204 19th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionOakwood Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market1
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.