7520 Marsh Orchid Cir, Bradenton
Wake up each morning and enjoy a cup of coffee on your enormous private screened lanai over-looking the lush preserve. Orchid Cove is tucked in a corner of Tara Preserve with only 48 home owners. The spacious open floor plan makes this unit perfect for entertaining. The kitchen features recessed lighting, raised panel cabinets, ceramic tile flooring, a breakfast nook with chandelier, desk, and plenty of cabinets and counter space. Elegant cathedral ceilings complement the spaciousness of the great room that opens onto the 28’ lanai with amazing views of nature with no other condos in sight. The master bedroom, with sliding door access to the lanai, is spacious with enough room for a king size bed, dressers and more. The private master bathroom features a large walk-in closet, double vanities, a huge linen closet, and walk-in shower. Tara Preserve has a semi-private 18-hole championship golf course but membership is optional for Orchid Cove residents. This home is conveniently located near I-75 and is less than 30 minutes to downtown Sarasota, downtown Bradenton, Gulf Coast Beaches, and shopping at UTC Mall. One-car garage below the unit has additional storage space. There is one designated parking spot in addition to your private garage and plenty of unassigned adjacent guest spaces. The low condo fees include cable TV, landscaping, outdoor pest control, community pool, exterior maintenance, recreational facilities and more. This is your slice of paradise!
- MLS® #A4433520
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,398
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Golf Community, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn County, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Group
- Address7520 Marsh Orchid Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionOrchid Cove A Condo Or 1872/951
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesWalk-Up, Multi/Split, Split Level
- Days on Market34
Price Change History for 7520 Marsh Orchid Cir, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4433520)
|Price Reduced (from $215,000)||$210,000||$5,000 (2.33%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.