6112 Champion Row, Bradenton
Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 bath home in Gated Private Community Of Legends Bay. Located just minutes from IMG Academy. The home has been tastefully appointed by a well know local interior decorator. Exterior features include barrel tile roof, brick paver large front porch and back lanai areas for relaxing with nice bay breezes. Interior features include decorative tile in common areas, double crown and step ceilings in dining room, family room, and master. Gourmet Kitchen, s/s appliances, huge island, granite counter tops, Ground floor guest suite has en suite bathroom, walk in shower, and walk in closet. Luxurious wide wood stairs. On the 2nd floor you will also find 2 good size bedrooms and a full bathroom. The master bathroom has double vanities, huge walk-in shower, and two walk in closets. The home also has hurricane panels, very high garage ceilings permitting you to add storage shelving. Legends Bay has a community clubhouse, pool, The community is just off El Conquistador Parkway which is a short drive to Bradenton beaches, as well as easy access to 41 leading to downtown Sarasota, airport, restaurants and shopping.
- MLS® #A4433485
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,623
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments, Shades
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Select
- Address6112 Champion Row
- SubdivisionLegends Bay
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market48
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.